About the Document:
Erindi Reserve in the central highlands of Namibia. A delightful wilderness area of more than 70,000 hectares (800 square miles) is home to numerous species of cult animals of Africa. in the heart of Africa, in the animal kingdom inhabited by an amazing array of wildlife species. However, early ranchers lived here, who hunted wild animals to protect their herds, or hunting for the sake of excitement. I'm Steve Leonard Erindi in the reserve in Namibia and watch the history of these lands, which once again returned to the wild animals.
List of series:
- 1 series of elephants and crocodiles: Today we will see the relocation of crocodiles. 5 giant crocodiles will be released in one of the largest water park. And recently, the elephant was brought here will be selected dangerously close.
- 2 series Gienovidnaya dogs and leopards: I slumped to one of the most endangered species - gienovidnoy dog. And met two young leopard, which will play a key role in the development of wildlife conservation project.
- 3 series of three brown hyena and black rhinoceros: My skills are vet come in handy when we are faced with a brown hyena. I'm going to find the rarest mammals in the reserve - the black rhino.
- 4 series of elephant and spotted hyena: A dangerous encounter with elephant with a calf. I'll see spotted hyena with a cub.
- 5 Series Scorpio and Leo: This week, I met one of the smallest and most dangerous inhabitants of the reserve and go in search of an escaped lion.
- 6 Series Cheetahs: Newcomers to the reserve cheetahs do not come in pursuit of a dangerous prey.
Leonard presents the ITV series Animal Kingdom. Filmed in Erindi Game Reserve, Namibia, the series was aired in 2011 and spanned six episodes, with exclusive content available on itvWILD.
如果您想下载动物王国 / Animal Kingdom / 的BT种子文件或数据，请使用迅雷、QQ旋风、uTorrent等BT工具下载。
If you want to download 动物王国 / Animal Kingdom / files，please use the BT tools such as thunderbolt, QQ whirlwind or uTorrent to download.
|动物王国下载 / Animal Kingdom [DVDRIP][Spanish]||703.30 MB||2018-03-05|